Thursday 3 March 2016

Winged Eyeliner

There are very few occasions where I would be caught without my winged eyeliner. It has become my signature look. Having a winged will make your eyes look bigger and emphasized it and it just glams up any look. Unfortunately winged eyeliner comes only with practice. I remember my uneven, wonky wings which made me lose hope. But once you get a perfect eyeliner along with practice, I managed to get the hang of it. 



It is very important to have the right eyeliner for making that perfect looking wing. One of the most easiest ways to draw your wing is with the felt-tip eyeliner, that are like markers. Then there are gel-liners for which you need your own eyeliner brush. And lastly the liquid liners which require the most practice but are more glossy and dramatic.

If your a beginner at this technique or just looking for a good eyeliner, here are my favourite options:

1



2
3



1) MAC LIQUID EYELINER :

These are my favourite, I find it the easiest to apply on and long lasting too. Since it is a sharp, thick stick, its easier to get a more thicker and dramatic winged eyeliner.

2) MAYBELLINE EYE STUDIO MASTER PRECISE EYELINER :

This is pencil type therefore easier to hold. This can be applied when in a hurry and less messier as it is thinner but darker.

3) LIGNE GRAPHIQUE DE CHANEL :

This is one of those eyeliners that gives the darkest shades of black I've ever used. You can get your winged perfectly in these with practice.


         ------  WHATS YOUR FAVORITE EYELINER? -------

No comments:

Post a Comment