Monday 11 April 2016

Everyday Make-up

For my everyday make-up I like to keep it simple as possible, using fewer products to my skin.

So here is a quick post on my everyday 10 -15 minutes make-up look :)











































* Base : Foundation, M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid (only a little amount) using the M.A.C foundation brush, to set it I use the M.A.C  pressed powder

* Blush and Bronzer : After that I like to bronze up my face a little using the M.A.C Mineralize Skin finish in shade - Dark. I like to apply it on the contour points of my face like the forehead, jawline, cheekbones and the bridge of nose. I then apply the M.A.C blusher in shade - Style. I apply these products using Sephora Pro Angled Brush #49

* Eyes : In my everyday make-up, I concentrate on my eye make-up the most. I use the Givenchy Magic Kajal Eye Pencil. I use the M.A.C Waterproof Eye Liner to get a perfect winged and then the MAX Factor False Lash Effect .

* Lips : Lip liner M.A.C Whirl and the M.A.C lipstick in shade - Touch of Spice

* I use the M.A.C Highlighter in shade - Soft & Gentle to finish the look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment